By the time March rolls around, I am eager to get into the Spring cleaning mode! Instead of jumping in head first and completely overwhelming myself, I do my cleaning slowly and room-by-room. It’s much easier this way, believe me! Since it’s mid-March and the days are still chilly here in Ohio, I’ve decided to get started on my Spring cleaning! Today I’m going to share with you some of my fail-proof cleaning tips and favorite products to use throughout the kitchen and bathroom!
I’ve always been one to incorporate scents matching the current season throughout my home. With Spring soon approaching, I love adding floral scents like Mrs. Meyer’s Peony scent. Mm, it smells amazing and so fresh! The Peony scent is what I currently have in my kitchen and downstairs half bath. If you’re interested in the exact products I’m using, grab this free seasonal set of Mrs. Meyer’s Spring soaps + Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle + walnut scrubber sponges from Grove Collaborative!
I love ordering my products from Grove Collaborative every month! Within days, they’re on my doorstep. What I love even more than that, is that the products are non-toxic and all-natural! The above offer is a phenomenal opportunity for new customers! If you’re already a Grove Collaborative customer we’ve got a little something special for you too! Click here.
Now here’s how I tackle my Spring cleaning room-by-room. Prep for cleaning by gathering your cleaning supplies together in a caddy or bucket. That way it’s all right there for you!
- Clean things like the coffee pot that may not get cleaned regularly. Fill the water chamber with a 50/50 mix of water and vinegar and run a brewing cycle. Brew at least 3 pots of clean water to ensure vinegar is rinsed out. Clean the carafe with Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap.
- Clean any food splashes or spills on cabinets and countertops by filling a microwavable safe bowl with sliced lemon and water, bring to a boil (about 3 minutes), allow steam to release for a couple minutes. Add it to your Grove Collaborative glass spray bottle and wipe it clean using a clean towel.
- Toss out any old sponges you have lying around. Replace them with Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges. Replace sponges monthly.
- Invite Spring into your bathroom by adding Mrs. Meyer’s Peony or Lilac hand soap. Add a clean, new towel to freshen up the space without effort!
- Using the above mixture of hot water and fresh lemon, clean any unwanted surface stains on the walls or vanity.
- Clean around the toilet using Method Antibac bathroom cleaner. Next, scrub the toilet using Method toilet cleaner. It has a delightful spearmint scent!
Don’t miss your chance to get this great offer from Grove Collaborative, offer ends Sunday March 19th 6 pm PST. Grab your free set now!
This post contains affiliate links.