This post was sponsored by Grove Collaborative. All opinions are my own.
Back to School Organization with Grove Collaborative
Tell me I’m not the only one…. One day you’re sleeping in & staying up late, then suddenly the first day of school is right around the corner!
When life gets busy, you need a way to keep your home organized & healthy while you’re running to open houses & after school activities, packing lunches, & helping with homework.
Let me introduce you to my secret weapon: Grove Collaborative! Grove makes creating a healthy, beautiful home effortless & affordable. They deliver the best natural products (carbon offset) right to your doorstep, on your schedule. Grove has you covered for all your cleaning & organization needs as you head into back-to-school season.
First, grab this free Mrs. Meyer’s trio + hand sanitizer spray + walnut scrubber sponges with your first order of $20 from Grove Collaborative when you use my link (affiliate link). As an added bonus, you’ll get a free Grove enamel caddy when you spend $39 or more!
If you’re already a customer, you’ll get a free set of Grove walnut scrubber sponges. They work equally well for doing dishes or cleaning up after at-home science experiments.
Then follow my stress-free tips to stay organized and healthy as we head into fall:
- Back to school means lots of germs! I like to throw a bottle Grove Collaborative hand sanitizer spray in each of my kids’ backpacks so they can clean up before lunch or snack time. I also keep one in the car so they can disinfect their hands after school.
- Of course, hand washing is the best way to keep from getting sick — but how do you convince a rambunctious second grader to wash for the recommended 20 seconds? Here’s a trick that works in my home: My kids each get to pick out a bottle of Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap in a favorite scent. It smells so good, I practically have to drag them away from the sink! They especially love the basil & lemon verbena scents.
- Teachers spend so much money out-of-pocket on classroom supplies, so donations of disinfecting wipes & tissues are always appreciated. I’m adding a few containers of Seventh Generation disinfecting multi-surface wipes & several boxes of Seedling tissues to my Grove order to send in to my kids’ classrooms.
- Don’t forget back-to-school teacher gifts, too! This free Mrs. Meyer’s trio is beautiful, but also totally practical for a busy teacher.
- The first question when my kids get home is always, “Hey mom, what’s for snack?”. This year, I’m keeping a drawer in the fridge stocked with grab-and-go snacks like cut up fruit, hard-boiled eggs, cheese sticks, & veggies & hummus so my kids can help themselves to something healthy. Grove reusable storage bags are a great way to store individual portions because they’re durable, easy to clean, & won’t leak all over the fridge!
- When things get hectic, multi-tasking cleaning supplies are a must. I love Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray because I can walk around the entire house & clean countertops, floors, toys, & even sticky lunchboxes with just one bottle.
- Getting kids to sit down & focus on homework is hard enough without having to rummage through the junk drawer for a pencil sharpener. To streamline homework time, I created a “homework station” by filling a caddy with supplies like pencils, sharpeners, tape, glue, crayons, colored pencils, & a stapler. Don’t forget, when you spend $39 or more, you’ll get a free Grove enamel caddy with your order!
- One of my biggest challenges is keeping the kids busy while I cook dinner without plopping them in front of a screen. Lately, they’ve been loving dry erase markers and whiteboards. I have them write a pretend shopping list, draw, or practice spelling words or math facts. When they’re done, they can clean the boards with Grove all-purpose concentrate & a microfiber!
- If your house is like mine, dishes seem to multiply when you’re not looking. Fortunately, Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap & Grove walnut scrubber sponges make quick work of greasy pans, crockpots, & lunch containers.
- School supplies can take a big chunk out of your budget. Grove Collaborative is a great way to save on back-to-school household & personal care products like tissues, hand sanitizer, & vitamins. I find that items are less expensive than our local grocery store, & you can often score free products with a minimum purchase. Plus, once you’ve submitted your first order, you’ll be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, you’ll save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales & personal service.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here (affiliate link). You will receive the T2 August 18 Offer: Back to School for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products & scents you love & receive your first box within a few days. Plus, you’ll receive a free Grove enamel caddy when you spend $39 or more!
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order