It’s a new year and many of us make new years resolutions to become more organized. I wanted to share a few stylish options for you to remain organized around your home for an affordable price! Becoming organized and staying that way doesn’t have to be difficult! Especially if you’re using items that fit your style and are easy to use!
These farmhouse storage solutions are adorable and many of them affordable! To me, the first step is purchasing items that you love and fit with your style! My office has a lot of burlap and neutral tones, so that is what I have based this variety on. If you like the farmhouse style, likely it will fit in with your decor as well, but you can always compromise to what fits you!
1. Storage bins! I have numerous storage bins, which I store under my DIY work desk and you can read more about that in this post! They’re hidden from view, but they house many important little odds and ends. Such as, scrap fabrics and pieces that need a place.
2. Cabinets. It’s important to have a place to put all those little items, like paperclips, push pins, staples, beads, buttons, etc. You will feel instant relief having a specific spot for all your little goodies.
3. Storage boxes. These are photo storage boxes, but I like to use mine for other things also. Receipts is what I use mine for! It’s the perfect, out of site place to keep those dreaded pieces of paper, but it’s the perfect storage solution! You can easily label and access them.
4. Nesting book boxes. I just love these! You can typically find them in abundance at stores like Marshalls and Tuesday Mornings. They are decorative, but not only are they cute, they’re great for hiding smaller items that may create clutter on furniture or desks. These are great for storing note pads, pens, tape, chargers and more!
5. Woven baskets! The moment you step into my office you see that I am a fan of these 🙂 I have a variety of shapes and sizes! They’re great for rolls of wrapping paper, fabrics, ribbon, magazines, papers, etc.
6. Mail organizer. Whether you or your spouse pay the bills, having a designated area for them is crucial! Keep them organized and in site, as well as, looking cute in some sort of organizer.
7. Glass canisters. These displayed here are used for kitchen materials, but the same canisters can be used in the office! Add personality and character to your space with these glass canisters to house ribbon, markers, crafting supplies, fabrics and more!
8. Decorate chest. It’s important to have a piece of furniture that is not only functional, but that you LOVE! Before purchasing, make sure this piece fits your style, but also fits the reason you’re purchasing it! Does it have adequate space to store all your loose ends? This particular decorative chest dons the french country farmhouse style and uses the woven baskets for functionality!
Getting organized doesn’t have to be difficult! In fact, it can actually be fun! There’s no rush, work at your own pace and only purchase items that you find useful for you and your style!
*Affiliate links included for your convenience.
Sharing this post on these blogs!