I had a little bit of “free” time this weekend, so I headed to the local antique mall… Fell in love with a few goodies there, but everything seemed to be so over priced! Any who, I found a cute vintage tray, looked at the price tag of $45 and didn’t think it was so “cute” anymore! Needless to say, my next stop was Hobby Lobby where I knew I could find everything I needed to re-create that vintage tray!
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- natural wood tray, $3 (with coupon)
- two sheets of scrapbook paper, $1.08 (or fabric would also work!)
- spray paint, I used Krylons oil rubbed bronze, $4
- homemade decoupage (recipe here!)
- furniture wax, I used Miss Mustard Seeds