Happy Friday, it’s the weekend, woohoo!!
Any big plans for the weekend?
We’re embracing the weekend with some much needed r&r 🙂
This week I’m sharing some beautiful outdoor inspiration!
Let’s get to it!
1. I absolutely adore the warmth, yet simplicity of this outdoor space! The beautiful neutral tones, mixed with metals and natural wood is the perfect match! I’m still in full force of transforming our outdoor space, and this gives me much inspiration! Not to mention, in that worn wicker basket, is my favorite flowers! Oh, how I love hydrangeas!
2. Is this plant real or fake? You will just have to head over to The Golden Sycamore and find out for yourself! I love how Allison transformed this ordinary planter, into a polka-dotted beauty! Her technique is simple and can be used to create many beautiful planters for you to enjoy or as gifts!
3. I really love the thoughts of using an old piece of furniture and adding it outdoors! This antique beauty gives this outdoor space a personal touch by allowing you to add family sentiments and pictures. You could also use a piece like this to store small gardening tools or as a beverage station! I’ll be on the lookout for a stunner like this to add to my space!
4. Outdoor lighting can really make a space! How amazing are all of these candle lights? You can hang these from a pergola to create a warm, inviting feel. Or you could hang them from trees in the yard, if you have them, like pictured here. Unfortunately, we don’t have trees in our around our home. I’m not fond of them real close to the house, but it would be nice for decor like this, or even a hammock 😉 You can find old lighting at the thrift store or garage sales, take out the electrical wiring, add a candle and transform them into one-of-a-kind pieces for your outdoor area!
Please be sure to visit the original source links I have provided to give credit where it deserves! Unfortunately #’s 1,3,4 I was unable to find the original sources, so I have provided the direct pin links.
Well hello there 🙂
I hope you all have had a great week!
We are celebrating Summer break by kicking it off with a bonfire tomorrow night with friends!
So, let’s get to what’s been inspiring me this week!
1. Tulips are among one of my favorite flowers; such a beautiful bloom! These abundant blooms look dashing in these metal planters. I love using bold pieces to plant in! I’ve seen a similar look using tin trash cans and they look great!
2. I love this outdoor vignette with neutral tones and natural elements. Don’t get me wrong, I love decorating with colors, but when it comes down to it, I’m a neutral girl all day! I’ve pretty much decided that as we’re preparing to re-do our backyard/deck area that I want to stick with neutrals and add flowers for pops of color! I love, love, love the glass hurricanes with candles! Candles are a must- have for my outdoor space!
3. I really love this outdoor setup! Absolute perfect space for entertaining! The kids and I bought my husband a new stainless grill for an early Father’s Day present and this gives us great inspiration for incorporating into our outdoor space. I love the built in cooler, how neat is that?!
4. My love for succulents continues! These flowers are so beautiful and such low maintenance! Planting them into a beautiful urn will just make them that much better to enjoy 😉 I just bought some more yesterday and can’t wait to plant them!
Please be sure to visit the source links I have provided above to check out the original source!
I would love to have you follow me on Pinterest!
It’s my favorite time of the week! Happy Friday 🙂
It’s time to share my inspirational pins from this week!
We’ve been in full force of outdoor projects at our house this week!
We started painting our shutters black, ahh!! They’re looking great and I can’t wait to see finished the finished result! Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with the latest, I’m alway posting pics!
Anyways, lets get to it…
1. I don’t know what it is about white, but I’m super crazy about it right now! I think it’s only because I know it wouldn’t last ten seconds in my house with two busy kids and a nosey dog! But a girl can dream, right?! I just love the cozy look for this beautiful tufted chair and matching ottoman. And those wood-planked walls aren’t too bad either 😉
2. Sigh, yet another beautiful kitchen with butcher block countertops! Don’t worry, I’m not complaining (too much!) these are on our to-do list! I think they add so much character to a kitchen and give it a warm, rustic feel. I really, really do love them!
3. I love a beautiful outdoor space! I think I would spend most of my days outside if I had a space like this! It’s truly magical! It would be a great place to make memories with the kids, have fun family dinners, host one-of-a-kind parties and relax with the neighbors! We’ve been working on our yard and won’t get to our deck and backyard landscaping until next year, but this is such inspiration for what I want!
4. This bedroom is my shabby chic dream! I can’t wait until the day I can own a piece of glass furniture of my own! I don’t dare buy one with my kids as little as they are still, but the glass wall table makes this room! Really loving the sequined comforter too!!
Unfortunately, this week I wasn’t able to find original sources for most of the featured pins. Please be sure to visit the source links I’ve provided above!
I’d love to have you follow me on Pinterest !!
Hello beautiful 🙂
It’s Friday and I’m welcoming the weekend with open arms!
I’ve pinned lots of incredible inspiration this week, but lets get to my favorites!
Have a great weekend!
1. This is such a charming little garden center. Having something like this on the side of the house or shed would make it easy to get to your go-to garden tools and have work space to do it all! I just love how it looks 🙂
2. My new found love: teacups! They aren’t just darling, but they’re also great to use as decor. Use as a vase for your fresh flowers, plant your favorite flower inside, or even plant fresh herbs to enjoy those pretty little cups everyday!
3. Oh my goodness, I will SO be trying these for our next summer BBQ! No bake blueberry cheesecake in a jar, yum! It would even be fun to set all the ingredients up buffet style and let everyone make their own! We love fresh berries in the summer, don’t you?!
4. Determined my husband and I will be making a pallet sofa for our deck! It’s an easy, DIY idea that’s affordable and super cute! You can easily dress it up to make it comfy with store bought cushions or by making your own! Isn’t it adorable?!
I would love you to follow me on Pinterest!