1. How stinkin’ adorable is this Easter Bunny Canvas!! I just LOVE it! This would be such a fun projects to have the kids help with and use their imagination 😉
2. Have you taken part in the latest craze of milk paint yet? I haven’t, but plan to soon! I love the effect it has on furniture. It gives it a nice vintage, worn look and it’s eco-friendly! Visit Martha Stewards website here for a DIY recipe!
3. Loving the relaxed look of this outfit! The mix of neutral tones with the denim and basic tee is the perfect combination for a casual Spring look!!
4. Are these not THE cutest little cookies or what?! Super simple, yet darling! What a fun Spring afternoon with the kiddos! Click here for the recipe!
So, I’ve made, yet, another project using book pages. You can view my Fall banner here and Wreath here. I just adore the way they look, and they’re so pretty to look at! This, of course, is my Christmas banner!
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- unused book
- twine, or any other material for hanging
- craft glue, paintbrush
- glitter, and a pan of some sort (I’ll tell you why later!)
- double sided tape
- pine cones for added decor